The copyright of all material on this site (“the GM Parents website”) is owned by Go Matilda Holdings Pty Limited, a limited company incorporated in Australia, ACN 134 023 055.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site, on the following bases:
- You may view pages on screen and print out a copy for personal use.
- You may save a copy of any page to the local hard disk on your computer for the purposes of creating one personal copy.
- This licence to copy a page does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (and without limitation) no part of the GM Parents website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- No part of the GM Parents website may be reproduced on, or transmitted to, or stored on, any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system nor may it be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party’s web site or electronic database or retrieval system without the prior written permission of GM Parents.
You may recopy the material to individual third parties solely for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the GM Parents website as the source. In particular you must:
- Include this acknowledgement and the GM Parents website address (www.gmparentvisas.com) within the copied material; and
- Inform any such third parties that these Copyright and Disclaimer Notices apply to them.
You may not use any meta tags or GM Parents’s name, logo, or other identifying trade marks without the formal consent of GM Parents.
All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site and the factsheets is strictly forbidden.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
The information contained on the GM Parents website is not comprehensive and is for general guidance only. The law can change at any time and as such the contents of this website and the factsheets may require amendment.
Information and the factsheets on this website are made available on the understanding that GM Parents is not engaged in rendering taxation or accounting advice, other professional services, or in providing a professional opinion until we have formally accepted an appointment through the exchanging of a terms and conditions letter. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, solely on the basis of any information or factsheets on this website.
GM Parents disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person, whether a user or not of the material contained on this website and the factsheets, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done, or omitted to be done, by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this material.
Whilst GM Parents endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, it shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site, or any such information.
Some links in this site are to websites maintained by third parties over which GM Parents has no control. As such GM Parents accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, at the reader’s sole risk, and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. Nor are any warranties or commitments made that access or use will be uninterrupted or error free, or as to the results to be obtained from any access or use.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.